Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F[_2_] Dave F[_2_] is offline

Default Pivot Tables - Rolling Totals - % Change

You may have built formulas but you're not pasting them here. Copy
exactly what is in your formula bar and paste it here. Else no one
can help you.

On Aug 7, 11:34 am, David D wrote:
THe pivot table itself. I have built formulas to generate the running totals
that I need. (YTD Sales TTL TY - YTD Sales TTL LY)/YTD Sales TTL LY.

"Dave F" wrote:
Post the formula you're using to calculate. Is the calculation based
on the pivot table itself or the underlying source data?

On Aug 7, 11:20 am, David D <David
wrote:
I have built a pivot table that contains rolling totals. When I try and get a
% change between two (2) rolling total columns, the data does not calculate
correctly. I am certain that the formula used is correct. Is there an issue
with excel that does not allow two calculated columns to be used in the
calculation of a third?- Hide quoted text -