Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AJB AJB is offline

Default cell reference in macro

I have an estimating template which I recorded some macros for. The macros
change several unit rates automatically and re-calculates my bid price.

The problem I am concerned about is that if I add rows, my macro ends up one
row off. I tried naming the cells that change and adding the new names to
the macros, but that is not able to correct the offset caused by adding rows.

1) I would like to be able to safely add rows without messing up all my math

but

2)will settle for a work around that prevents someone from adding rows, if
that is possible.

Any suggestions? Thanks,

Andy