Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JMay JMay is offline

Default Gridlines missing after Paste

John, I tried by recording a macro -- this seems to work

ActiveSheet.Range("A1").Copy
Range("A8:B250").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteFormats
Tks,

"John Bundy" wrote:

Try this, as far as i can see the paste formulas is what will do this for you
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteFormulas, Operation:=xlNone, _
SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False
--
-John
is helpful.

"JMay" wrote:

After Copying a range of data from another workbook into my current wb
the copied area now takes on the source range format that did not have the
gridlines. I need to somehow (thru code) how to apply the grid lines to ny
destination sheet in the code after the Paste line. Can't figure out how??

Any help appreciated,