Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Aivis Aivis is offline

Default Linking data from various worksheets

What is your current formula that you made?

--
A.B.

"Mick Seamarks" rakstîja:

I have a master worksheet and column A contains a unique value for each
record. I need to be able to pick up values from other workbooks provided
there is an entry in the worksheet for the same unique value. For example A1
in worksheet 1 is 12345 and A1 in worksheet 2 is 12345 and I need to pick up
the entry from worksheet 2 column H (8).

I can do a VLOOKUP and confirm the there is a corresponding value in
worksheet 2 column 1 but how do I get the data item from worksheet 2 column 8?

Many thanks in advance