Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SG SG is offline

Default Auto-Trim through validation or the macro

Dear Friends

I have a date with consisting of more than 1200 row and 15 columns;
When I use Pivot Table for this data; I use Trim () function by
linking in a additional worksheet and later on Special paste value
over original data to remove unnecessary spaces

My question is that is there any possibility to use auto Trim Function
through Validation or any other means. OR it is possible to create a
short through macro to use this trim function.

Looking for your help.