Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] conorfinnegan@gmail.com is offline

Default Return Value from a Filtered List

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me. I have chart that I
would like to title based on a user's selection from a filtered list.
The title is identical to whatever the user picks from an AutoFiltered
List. I am having trouble referencing the cell using dynamic titles
because it never returns the value in the same position (the filter
shows values but also has many hidden rows). I thought if I could
populate the user's selection in another field and then reference this
other field, that would help me title my graph.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Please let me know either way.

Thanks.

Conor Finnegan