Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
challa prabhu challa prabhu is offline

Default How Do I modify a downloaded template in Excel

Hi,

There could be two possibilities:

1. Remove the Print area:
On the File menu, point to Print area, and then Clear print area.

2. Verify whether there is any Custom view defined. What will happen is even
if you add more rows, the custom view print only those range, when you print
the selection in Print What section.

Challa Prabhu

"cdefen" wrote:

I downloaded an Inventory Template in Excel to do a tool inventory for the
Insurance Company. The number of rows stops at 120, I will need several
hundred more to inventory my tools. Problem is, when I go beyond 120, I can
see it and save the info, but cannot print it, even when I expand the Print
Area. Can someone please help? Any Help Appreciated.