Myrna Larson

Hmmm.... That syntax, activecell.codename, seems strange to me. When I type
this in the immediate window

? activecell.codename

I get an error, "object doesn't support this property or method".

Did you mean ActiveSheet.CodeName? If so, why this syntax? Is your macro
creating or modifying code?

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:13:10 -0800, "Bony Pony"
wrote:

Hi and thank you for your reply.

Basically, I have a macro using activecell.codename. For
some reason, it requires that the VB editor be open
before it picks up the codename value.

What I want to do, is invoke Alt F11 from the code to
open the VBE and then again to close it after the macro
has run.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Robert