Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default How to limit columns that display based on selection of a dropdown value

This works, but only for one cell. I need it to work for the entire
column from B2 down. My guess is I need to use a range and modify this
line, but can not figure out what to modify it with:
If Target.Address < "$B$1" Then

How do I modify this to apply to all of column B from B2 down? Thanks.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "apply to all of column B from B2
down". Do you mean you want a ValueA or ValueB setting in ANY cell of column
B (except B1) to trigger the hiding of the columns you indicated? If so,
what about when some of the cells in column B are set to one value and the
remaining cells are set to the other value.. which cell governs the hiding
operation? Can you explain what you are trying to do in a little more
detail?

Rick