Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PCLIVE PCLIVE is offline

Default transferring cells..

See Max's response to your original post.

--

"marketing123" wrote in message
Below is the correspondence from my intial question.

I do not have any information in the B4 on my "master" worksheet, but I do
not want it to show up as a zero on my second sheet.

Any suggestions?

Your formula looks fine. What is the value in B4 on the "master"
worksheet?
Also, check the cell formatting where your formula is.

Regards,
Paul

--

"marketing123" wrote in message
I am trying to link cells from a master page to individual pages, however
whenever I do this, the number 0 shows up on the individual page. Here is
an
example of the code I tried:

=master!B4

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated!
--
marketing123

--
marketing123