Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Arvind Saxena Arvind Saxena is offline

Default Age calculator and Total number of year counting

Hi Mike,

Age calculator is working fine, Now I like to calculate total years of
experience based on two dates
--
---------------------
Arvind

"Mike H" wrote:

Hi,

Try this

=DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"y") & " Years, " & DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"ym") & " Months "

Calculates the difference between A1 and today.

Mike

"Arvind Saxena" wrote:

Hi,

I would like to have one Excel sheet in my Resume -- which will calculate my
age as of today and it will count total expersinace in the format of year
month.

Example:
[1] If enter DOB -- 15/6/1980(DD/MM/YYYY) -- answer will be 27 year 6 month

[2] Resume

company 1 -- worked from SEP 05 to OCT 06
company 2 -- worked from NOV 06 to Dec 07

total expr is 2 year 6 month

can somebody help on this?