Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
challa prabhu challa prabhu is offline

Default Inserting rows in worksheet

Hi,

You must group all your worksheet and then you can add a row or inser a row.
When you group the worksheet, what happens is that anything you do in the
active sheet will automatically get assigned to other worksheet within the
workbook.

To group your worksheet Do one of the following:

Click Sheet1 and then press the Shift key and click the last sheet within
the Workbook.

-or-

Click Sheet1 and press the Ctrl key and click only those sheets you want to
group in the Workbook.

Note: After you complete your task, right-click on the sheet and select
Ungroup Sheets to deleselt the all the sheet within the grouped worksheet.

Challa Prabhu

"P.hamsa" wrote:

Hi,
I have an excel sheet with around 20 work sheets.
I want to insert one row above row no. 3, in each work sheet.
I do not want to do it manually as it takes time. Can anyone suggest on how
this can be done efficiently (either a VB Script or a macro)?

Thanks
P.Hamsa