Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
squenson via OfficeKB.com squenson via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Inserting rows in worksheet

Select the leftmost sheet, then while pressing the SHIFT key down, select the
rightmost sheet. This way, all the sheets are selected. Now, select row 3,
then press CTRL and + together. A row has just been added to all selected
sheets at the exact same place. Click again on one sheet tab to only select
one of them and continue your work.

P.hamsa wrote:
Hi,
I have an excel sheet with around 20 work sheets.
I want to insert one row above row no. 3, in each work sheet.
I do not want to do it manually as it takes time. Can anyone suggest on how
this can be done efficiently (either a VB Script or a macro)?

Thanks
P.Hamsa