Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Narnimar Narnimar is offline

Default How do create a check box

Sorry, I had clicked activeX control. It works fine.

"RobN" wrote:

Hope someone else can help....works fine on my Excel 2007.

Rob

"Narnimar" wrote in message

I want tick/untick when I mouse click on this object same like in excel
2003. but this is not working. ow can I do it?

"RobN" wrote:

Joergiman,

On the Menu bar select Developer, then Insert and double click the
Checkbox
in the Form Controls section. (Or single click and draw the box where you
want it on the spreadsheet.

Rob

"Narnimar" wrote in message
How to insert a check box it in Excel 2007?

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Joergiman,

View | Toolbars | Forms | Double click the checkbox | click the
worksheet.
Click the toolbar checkbox | Close the toolbar

---
Regards,
Norman

"joergieman" wrote in message
A want to insert a check box that can be toggled on and off by
clicking
on
it.