Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Plus and Minus of Excell2007

Only you can say whether it is worth it.

First make a list of things that 2003 doesn't do that you need it to do, and
that you wished it did do/

Get a list of the new features of 2007 and see how many of the needed are
ticked, how many of the wished for are ticked, and then how many others that
you hadn't thought of but they sound good.

Then do the ticks warrant the expenditure?

Lotus 1-2-3 - hardly if you already have 2003.

--
HTH

Bob

"seaya" wrote in message
ups.com...
What are the pluses and minuses of Excel 2007. Should I keep my old
program or get the updated version.

Also, Any ideas on Lotus123? Is it easier?

Thanks