Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default how to filter through a colored cell which has no value???

Sounds like you want to sort by color.
1. Excel 2007 will do that.

2. Bob Phillips has VBA code samples that would allow you to sort by color. . .
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html

3. Chip Pearson has some more VBA code here. . .
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/SortByColor.htm

4. The commercial Excel add-in 'Special Sort' from yours truly will sort by color. . .
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA
(Excel Add-ins / Excel Programming)

"Hus"
wrote in message
I have large no of DATA on excel which is basically diffrentaited by two back
ground colors and i have to fill in data according to colors.....So is there
any tool or function where i can filter my DATA according to color of the
cell????