Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pendelfin Pendelfin is offline

Default Viewing Comments on a Protected Spreadsheet

Further to the following - it appears to be because I have filters on these
heading which I also require. Does anyone know If I can have a Protected
worksheet with filters that you can also view any comments attached to these
headings?

"Pendelfin" wrote:

I have created a spreadsheet, which I need to protect so only certain cells
will be completed.

As the cells to be completed contain validation rules, I have entered a
comment in the header for each column. However when I protect my workheet
you are unable to see this comment.

Can anyone suggest a way around this.

Many Thanks for your suggestions in advance.