Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FC FC is offline

Default Taking off or hiding #N/A

Thanks, Gord Dibben, but my issue came with the formula itself and the
puntuation.
I got it! Thanks also again for the original formula Teeth mama.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

As written, your formula does not provide a lookup value reference cell or you
have missed the quotes around "C" if that is the lookup value

=VLOOKUP(C,SHEET2!$A:$B,2,FALSE)

Maybe something like this

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(C1,Sheet2!$A:$B,2,FALSE)),"",VLOO KUP(C1,Sheet2!$A:$B,2,FALSE))

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 4 Aug 2007 12:56:00 -0700, FC wrote:

That's the one, but for some reason is not working, I'll keep trying.

"Teethless mama" wrote:

=IF(ISNA(your formula),"",your formula

"FC" wrote:

This is my formula :
=VLOOKUP(C,SHEET2!$A:$B,2,FALSE)
I know there is a way to hide or take the "#N/A" off
that appared in " D" when" C" is empty.
Don't remenber how. Thanks for your help.