Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim May Jim May is offline

Default Formulae querry

The below formula in your lead sheet references:
Where
A4 = "MySheet3" << without the quotes
and Where
In B4 (all sheets) = some number, say 10 on Mysheet1, 20 on Mysheet2, 30 on
Mysheet3
somewhere enter:
=INDIRECT("'"& A4 &"'!B4")*1.5 << should display 45 (30*1.5)

Write back if problems...

Jim May

"Yiannos" wrote:

I have this workbook with multiple spreadsheets that I use as data input
sheets.
What I want is to have a separate spreadsheet that it will calculate some
formulae for me which are standard for each of the input sheets. My problem
is that I want to specify in a cell in this worksheet, the name of the input
sheet that I want it to use. In other words I want the range in the formulae
in this single spreadsheet to be automatically adjusted based on the value I
will give in a cell.

Is this possible?