Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
___Zoom ___Zoom is offline

Default macro problem related with all worksheets

Thanks Daren,

"Daren" wrote:

For the first part of your set of questions, you would just need to record
the macro in the macro player and format cells under custom and type in
dd.mm.yyyy. Hope this helps.

Daren

"___Zoom" wrote:

Hi, I have a workbook with a lot of worksheets. I need to write a macro that:
a) takes an input of date in (dd.mm.yyyy) format.
b) takes an input of some txt
c) Search each and every worksheet column F to find that spesific date
d) If such date is present, write the text input to column A at the same row
where the the date has found.
Can anyone help me to solve this problem?
THank you for your help
E.C.