Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default MROUND

You need to install the Analysis ToolPak, if you lookup MROUND in help it
clearly states that if you receive the #NAME! error you need to install it

Keep the Office/Excel CD handy, go to toolsadd ins and select Analysis
ToolPak and follow the instructions

Peo Sjoblom

"Rob Connolly" <Rob wrote in message
I am trying to use the MROUND function to round to the nearest quarter a
calculated cell. The cells are properly formated to for numbers however
whenever I type in the formula "=MROUND(A1,0.25)" however rather than
coming
back with the correct number it comes back with "#NAME?". Also, the
formula
is changed to to lower case "=mround(A1,0.25)". Testing the formula it
shows
that Excel 2003 does not recognize "MROUND".

Has anyone out there experienced this and knows how to correct it? I know
the formula is correct and I have reformated a number of times already, i
have shut the program down and then the computer and that hasn't solved it
either.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Rob