Tushar Mehta

I doubt the default XL 3D surface chart will work for you. But, you
might want to check
3D Surface
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ch...ace/index.html

You should be able to simulate the effect. See Andy Pope's
3d XY Scatter Chart
http://andypope.info/charts/3drotate.htm

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
I am trying to make an oilwell borehole 3 d graph. The data I have available
is the depth in feet, the direction in a North/South Direction and from an
East/West direction, both in feet, from a GPS references starting point. I
would like to track this well bore and compare it to several others in the
same proximity, possibly putting a flag if they come within a certain
specified distance from each other. I have data for each well in similar
column layouts, on separate excel sheets. Would like one compilation graph
of however many wells (probably 4 would be the most) I chose to offset.