Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sergio Cortes[_2_] Sergio Cortes[_2_] is offline

Default how do I set TAB key to move to next cell

Thank u so much! :D I am processing tons of data, and this is really helpful.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Toolsoptionstransition and de-select transition navigation keys

Peo Sjoblom

"Sergio Cortes" <Sergio wrote in message
Hi, how do I set the TAB key such that the next selected cell moves just
the next cell to the right? currently, when I press TAB the next selected
sell is the cell at the end of the screen :(
Thanks!