Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
tunterbrink tunterbrink is offline

Default Adding buttons with Macros assinged to new computer

I just started a new job and copied my toolbar and personal macro workbook
from my computer at the old job. I am using excel 2003. I copied the file
Excel 11 to a few places on my new computer so this may be part of my
problem. Anyway, when I open excel, I can see the buttons, but when I press
them, it says it can not find the macro. I went to the tools\macros menu and
assigned the macros to the applicable buttons. When I use the buttons in
that particular sesson of excel, they work. My problem arises when I close
excel and re open it. When I do that, my buttons do not work anymore. I
have to go back and reassign the macros to the buttons. Can anyone help?