Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Alexis Alexis is offline

Default making graphs in excell

Hi

I have just compiled some data from a questionnaire and i would now like to
make some graphs from it. I want to show the data responses for each
question separately. I also have 3 differing factors for each question - 3
types of people who answered the question; 3 types of place they work in and
3 types of level they work at. I haven't got a clue how to do this and i am
banging my head on the desk!! I was told to enter each entry as 1 or leave
it blank. If you understand this and could help me you will be my saviour!