Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional Formatting

Or go to Excel 2007, if you have the courage.
--
David Biddulph

"Bob I" wrote in message
One way is to make one of the conditions the default for the cell.
Otherwise resorting to VBA is the only other way.

oceanmist wrote:

Darn it!

I need to add one more. Is there a work around?

"Bob I" wrote:

because at least through Excel 2003 only support for 3 conditionals, so
the context feature switches off the "add"

oceanmist wrote:

I got this to work, but why is ADD greyed out after only three
conditional statements?

"oceanmist" wrote:

I should say that I am trying to add another "clause"of formatting but
the "add" is greyed out.