Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
challa prabhu challa prabhu is offline

Default excel program

Hi,

Could you elaborate a bit.

There is confusing terminology.

If you click the close command under the File menu, the workbook closes and
you cannot perform a Close command thereafter. You can either select the Open
command to open a new Workbook or choose the Exit command to exit the
Microsoft Excle application.

Summary;

1.If you click the Close command under the File menu, the Workbook closes.
2.If you click the Exit command under the File menu, the Application closes..

Challa Prabhu

"1N?" wrote:

I try to close the excel program and the worksheet closes. Then I try to
close the proram again and the program closes. Any ideas on how to fix, so
that the program closes everything when the close button is clicked?