Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dennis blaz dennis blaz is offline

Default Changing cases to proper

Thanks Gord, but that's way too complicated for me. I think I'd rather just
manually change the few complex names and use an easier method.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

To do all at once without 7 columns of formulas would require VBA.

See David McRitchie's site for code.

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/proper.htm#proper

Note the various sets of code, one of which looks after the Mac's and Mc's and
other stuff.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 20:44:01 -0700, dennis blaz
wrote:

I was sent an Excel spreadsheet with names and addresses, it's all in upper
case and I want to change the entire document to "proper" case. Please help!

Ps. 861 names w/ 7 columns