Bernie Deitrick

Nick,

You could simply select a cell in the table where you want to store the
values, then select Data | Form.... and click New. Then the form that
appears will automatically append your data to the end of the data table.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Nick" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a form that I fill out everyday that I would like to send that
information to a seperate worksheet by clicking on a refresh button or

submit
button. Is it possible for me to insert the information into my worksheet
and have that information sent to another worksheet? Any and all advice
would be greatly appreciated. If you would like an example, please email

me
at .
--
Thanks in advance,