Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
lainey lainey is offline

Default Why won't Excel print all of my spreadsheet?

Thanks for your input. I've done this a couple times but still didn't work.
Maybe, when I have time I'll try again. It's frustrating isn't it!
Something so simple causing so much stress.

" wrote:

I have a similar problem.

It's not every spreadsheet in a workbook. And it seems to be a Vista
problem - I didn't have this problem in XP and it's not a memory
problem.

I frequently have to copy and paste a pre-existing spreadsheet
(sometimes almost identical to another spreadsheet like month to
month) that will not print, into a new spreadsheet. Then it will
print.