Bob Phillips

Create an addin and put the code in there, and install on all users
machines.

--

HTH

RP

"fabulousk" wrote in message
In an excel sheet, I assigned macros to custom buttons. Whenever I sent

the
sheet to someone else, the macros were still there but the buttons were

not.
So, once I send it to someone, do they have to create the buttons and

assign
it to the macros themselves, or is there someway I can save the worksheet

or
custom buttons so that when the sheet is opened on another computer they

are
already there? Do macros assigned to shortcut keys work the same way (i.e.
they would only work on my computer)?

Sorry if this has been asked before. I searched before I posted and

couldn't
find anything that related to this.