Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jc jc is offline

Default Formatting a cell to turn "white" when filled in...

Hey guys
I've created a "sheet" for our sales guys to fill out...i've given them a
drop-down (validation list) box with their accounts that they can choose
from. I'd like to have the cells grey until they choose their account name
this way they know what they need to fill out...then when they choose their
account name, I want the cell to fill in white (normal)...i've tried to do it
via conditional formatting, but can't seem to figure it out. Any help would
be great!!!

Thanks in advance for your help!!
-JC