Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RJ RJ is offline

Default Cheating With Printing

If you put the 656 shops into a list (in my example below they are in column
B starting at row 1) then the code below should accomplish the task. If you
put the list of shops in a different place, you will have to change the code
to refer to that location.

Sub PrintCheat
Dim iRow As Integer
iRow = 1
Do Until Cells(iRow, 2) = ""
Cells(1, 1).Value = Cells(iRow, 2).Value
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1
iRow = iRow + 1
Loop
End Sub

Let me know if this helps or you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
Ray

"Matthew" wrote:

What I want to do is;

I have a spread sheet with 656 different 'shops' each with different
budgets.

Using vlookup etc I have made a sheet where you type the shop id
number in a1 and it brings all the data up for that shop.

What i would love to be able to do is to have a little macro that
would print all the sheets by entering the shop id into a1 for me.

The shops id number are all 3 digit numbers.

Thanks in advance

Matthew