zeek

Default Shared workbook protection

Good evening,

This is my first attempt at merging a shared workbook. What I have read is
that I create a master and save it to several unique named workbook to be
distributed on a shared folder.

I can then open the master and merge the other sheets one at a time until I
have merged all of the books.

Can I protect the sheets so that some of the data can not be changed and
allow the users to add/change only certain cells? If so how is this done?

I have tried it here on my pc with multiple files and have overwritten some
of the data on purpose. I thought it was to notify you before making
changes.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks lomax