Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Arvi Laanemets Arvi Laanemets is offline

Default Excel formula

Hi

"Rob" wrote in message
I am doing a check register for myself in excel. I am inputing the name of
the payee and the amount in seperate columns. I am setting up columns
with
specific expenses and need amounts to flow to these columns. Is there a
formula that i can use that will pull these amounts into the specific
expense
columns?

Of-course there is! But those formulas depends on algorithms, the amount is
divided between specific expenses. I.e. there isn't enough information to
give you more detailed help.

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvi.laanemets<attarkon.ee )