MC

Default Save? prompt when closing Excel

Have you come up with any conclusions?
I have three laptops all expeirencing the same symptoms.
I am starting to believe that there is a registry entry that is set wrong.
For instance, I can take a workbook open it in one machine make a change and
then close it and it will not save nor propmt to save changes, If I open this
workbook on anther users machine I do get prompted.
Even a clean fresh documnet that i type HELLO in the first space, "will not
prompt to save change on close"
I have not been able to find any signs of macros running.
MC

"lh" wrote:

I don't know for sure what happened. I'll just have to
keep an eye out and hope I don't miss something. Thanks