Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default How do I add a simple calculator ( Like the one found in accessori

See my reply to your post in the misc group. Please refrain from posting to
more than one newsgroup. The regulars here read all of them.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Steve" wrote in message
How do I add a simple calculator ( Like the one found in accessories) to
my
excel spreadsheet. I am doing my personal budgets and often would like to
check how much several items will cost me but without have to go through
accessories to the calculator which disappears when I switch screens.

Is there a way to embedd one in a spread sheet?