Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
gramps gramps is offline

Default Rotating duty roster

-- I operate the 10 week rotating roster as shown below. I need to be able
to perform 2 separate tasks the first of which is to enter a start date of
the week and then as each new week starts the names drop down 1 line and the
bottom name then goes back to the top of the roster.

The pay period is a 4 week cycle and so what I would also like to be able to
do is post each person their duties for the next 4 week cycle which would
automatically update when the new periods start date is entered

Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Duncan Rest A2 C2 A2 Rest C1 C1
Barbara C1 Rest Rest C2 C2 C2 C2
Rachel N2 Rest D1 D1 D1 D1 Rest
Latiffe A1 A1 C1 C1 C1 Rest Rest