Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fred[_2_] Fred[_2_] is offline

Default Command button to toggle worksheet event code on / off?

"Dallman Ross" <dman@localhost. wrote in message
In , Fred
spake thusly:

To keep the button visible even when the sheet scrolls, go to
Design Mode in the Control toolbox; right-click on your button and
choose "Format Control"; and, under the Properties tab, select the
"Object positioning" radio button that works best for your needs.
The third of the three choices I see in Excel 2002 is:
"Don't move or size with cells."

You said you use Excel 2000, but I believe this will work there as well.

--
dman

dman,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That feature is in Excel 2000 but when I tried all of the options each one
did as expected, but only in the position on the worksheet where the button
was located. Unfortunately the button still scrolls with the sheet.

It would be interesting to know if the feature does lock the scrolling in
Excel 2002.

Thanks again.

--
Fred