Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AaronQRules (a.k.a. Jeff) AaronQRules (a.k.a. Jeff) is offline

Default Generating text surrounded by quotation marks

I am looking for a way to make a text string to appear in quotation marks.

For example, if someone types in the text string Titanic in cell A1 I need
to be able to generate in cell B1 the exact text "Titanic" (with the quotes
visible around whatever is types in cell A1)

I can't figure it out. The use of quotation marks in formulae is compounding
the problem. Has anyone else ever solved this mystery.

Jeff