Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Boris Boris is offline

Default Quattro Pro and Excel 2007

Dear Harlan,
Thanks for the tip. Somewhere, I think I have an old laptop with Office XP
and the QPro converters... but perhaps I will just pretend I lost the old
QPro files in a fire or something!
Thanks again and best wishes, Boris.

"Harlan Grove" wrote:

"Boris" wrote...
. . . Perhaps Microsoft will,
at some stage, offer conversions for the various competitor spreadsheet
formats - at least to be ble to open them in Office 2007... In the mean
time, I guess I will have to reinstall office 2003 and convert my old wb2
files at least...

Microsoft is unlikely to provide converters ever again unless Excel loses
significant market share, and even if it were to Quattro Pro, QP's current
file format is .QPW rather than .WB1/.WB2/.WB3.

You'll also need to reinstall the .WB? converter along with Excel 2003.