Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Alistaire Green[_2_] Alistaire Green[_2_] is offline

Default Bringing Data From Access To Excel

I have a Task which id like you to ponder and see if any of you know how to
accomplish it.

As we know whilst in Excel we can lookup information from another sheet or
Wookbook by using the Vlookup or Hlookup functions.

The task i have been given is to get data from an access database into a
excel document in the kinda way we do with Vlookup etc.

For Example, We input a Contract Number into a Cell and then the rest of the
information regarding that contract is automatically bought from an access
database to the excel document.