LoriLogan

Default I'm trying to get a custom graph in Excel

I'm trying to graph the sales development of one sales territory when
compared to the overall sales development of the corporation; the Y-axis
values should be in percentage, the X-value axis is in years 1995 through
2004. I like to have it graphed similar to a stock graph, however with both
sales data starting at 0% and then showing an upper (+) or lower (-) sales
development over the last 10-years.
My problem so far is that the corporate sales is so large that the territory
sales is too small and not very well visible. If I change the corporate sales
by eliminating the last digit, I get a comparision, but it starts at whatever
the sales is on the Y-axis instead of both data series starting at Zero.