gmodi

Hello,
Thank you for replying. I'll try your suggestion.

Here's is my email address, .

"cs02000 - Dan" wrote:

Post your email address and I'll send you a sample WS

"cs02000 - Dan" wrote:

Try using the multiple consolidation ranges in the pivot table options. You
should be able to bring both tables into one and then chart it from there

Best of Luck
Dan

"gmodi" wrote:

Hello,

I have two pivot tables, one contains information RECEIVED in a week for a
country and the other contains information ACTIVATED in a week for a country.

The countries and time range are the same for both.

Within the line graph I would like to show, how many things were RECEIVED
and ACTIVATED for that country in that week?
I am able to show either the country or the time range but not both.

How can I show both? Is this possible?