Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David David is offline

Default Copy Data only if the cell has a value

gsnu200735:

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I could use autofilter... never crossed my mind.

I was hoping for a formula that would automatically post the numbers on the
summery sheet when the data was entered on the worksheet. That way I can
avoid the extra steps involved with autofilter and cut and paste.

At the end of the day, I am 1) tired and may forget and 2) the office can be
NUTS with last minute activities and I may forget. Read FORGET! lol at myself.

I was hoping to enter everything on the worksheet and go to the summery
sheet and print.

This is a new job for me.... 3rd day was Friday... right now the office
manually inputs all the data on to a word processing document they have used
for years by way of using a hand calculator and pencil and paper.

I was hoping to bring the office up to the end of the 20th century or at
least to the millennium! lol
--
David

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

You can use autofilter:

In A1 thru C7:

item value author
Concert 1 $0.00
Concert 2 $0.00
Concert 3 $75.00 3333
Concert 4 $0.00
Concert 5 $25.00 5555
Concert 6 $0.00

click on C1 and pull-down:
Data Filter AutoFilter

then using the C1 pull-down, select NonBlanks

You should see:

item value author
Concert 3 $75.00 3333
Concert 5 $25.00 5555