Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Harlan Grove Harlan Grove is offline

Default Copy 3.5" floppy to DVD+RW

"mediwatch" wrote...
I am switching from computer with XP to one with Vista. I have
charts on a 3.5" floppy disc that I want to transfer to a DVD+RW
disc - and to the new hard disc. Please explain steps to do this.

This has NOTHING to do with Excel, so why are you posting to an Excel
newsgroup? Additionally, copying from floppies is always the same, but
writing DVDs varies acording to the DVD writing software you're using.
You haven't provided that necessary detail.

This reply cross-posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general with
follow-up set to that newsgroup.