Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default Multiple "lookup_value"

Harlan Grove" wrote in message

I'm not a purist about separating all terms in SUMPRODUCT, but there's
some value in separating the values summed from the criteria, so

Debatable point. There seems to be a trend for people in the NG's to
recommend comma separation which, I have read, is slighly faster but I have
always been of the opinion that I would rather see an error returned than a
zero which may go unnoticed. But thank you for your insight nevertheless.

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings