Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Klee Klee is offline

Default Formula or Macro help?...

I have a depreciation schedule with table of contents on the first page. The
TOC has a year in cell K17. The cells in all my other sheets are linked to
this cell so that when I change the year in the table of contents all of the
various schedules update to show depreciation information for the year
entered.

It would be great if the user was also able to change the year from
whichever worksheet they are in so I would like to have cell A1 in each sheet
update K17, which would then update the year on every sheet. Meaning if I
changed cell A1 in any sheet it would change in K17 of the TOC (and therefore
throughout the rest of the sheets). Is this possible or am I even making
sense?

Thanks in advance for any help,