Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default How do I deactivate scroll lock.

You can test if the scroll lock in on by moving around using the arrow keys,
if they work as normal then you have problems with the mouse

Peo Sjoblom

"Tman" wrote in message
thanks anyway.
--
I love technology!

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

My mouse wheel scrolls the sheet up and down so I guess mine is also
broken.

I have never had the cursor move with the wheel so don't have anything to
help.

Gord

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:08:00 -0700, Tman
wrote:

When I use the mouse wheel to scroll vertically the cursor does not
moves
from cell to cell. Instead wheel moves the page up or dwon and not the
cursor. I then have to point and click on the desired cell. The wheel
usually moves the cursor and not the page.