Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tman Tman is offline

Default How do I deactivate scroll lock.

When I use the mouse wheel to scroll vertically the cursor does not moves
from cell to cell. Instead wheel moves the page up or dwon and not the
cursor. I then have to point and click on the desired cell. The wheel
usually moves the cursor and not the page.
--
I love technology!

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

What is happening that makes you think scroll lock is enabled?

Do you see "SCROLL" on the status bar?

Or is your mouse selecting multiple cells?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:44:02 -0700, Tman wrote:

I have tried the scroll lock key on the key board, control panel mouse
settings and shaking the keyboard upside down. The scroll remains locked?